UK study Career options Art and design
Art and design
Your UK course will give you the opportunity to:
- gain experience of living in a world centre of creativity in the arts, film, music, advertising and graphic design
- undertake work placements with some of the UK’s leading creative organisations
- take advantage of state-of-the-art facilities.
Transferable skills gained:
- analytical skills
- innovative skills
- organisational skills
- good teamwork.
In the same area, you could:
- work in the fashion industry, the media, business or publishing, depending on your speciality
- do further study in your specialist field to enter employment at a higher level, start your own consultancy, or teach at art college or university.
Related areas you can move into:
- design guidance
- image consultancy.
For information and advice about graduate careers in the UK, go to the TARGETjobs website.